Home Building Sites In The Ridges Of Portalon Between Quepos And Dominical
The Ridges of Portalon is is a “micro community” of 7 lots ranging in size from ¾ acre to 1 ¼ acre. This affordable development comes complete with water and electric, an excellent road system and a large infinity edge swimming pool with a club house. The home sites offer a beautiful Costa Rican setting with incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and the surrounding mountains, much of which is part of a private 140 acre rainforest reserve.
Ideally located between Dominical and Quepos you can fly into the regional airport in Quepos and be at this tropical paradise in only 15 minutes. The beaches of Playa Matapalo and Play Linda are only minutes away from the Ridges of Portalon. These pristine natural beaches can be walked on for miles with hardly a person in sight. At the Marina Pez Vela in Quepos you can charter a fishing boat or dine at a variety of exceptional restaurants overlooking the marina. Quepos is also the gateway to Manuel Antonio National Park, world famous for it’s beautiful beaches, gourmet restaurants, luxury resorts and many tourist activities. To the south are the popular beach towns of Dominical and Uvita, each with their own unique charm.
Available Home Sites In The Ridges Of Portalon
- Lot 1 – 1.09 acre / 4,426 m2 – $95,000
- Lot 2 – 1.16 acre / 4,700 m2 – SOLD
- Lot 3 – 0.93 acre / 3,792 m2 – $95,000
- Lot 4 – 0.76 acre / 3,100 m2 – $85,000
- Lot 5 – 1.08 acre / 4,400 m2 – $85,000
- Lot 6 – 1.23 acre / 5,010 m2 – $105,000
- Lot 7 – 1.23 acre / 5,004 m2 – $125,000
- Lot 8 – Community Owned Club House / Pool
Home Design Packages Available
Although you are free to build a home of your choice (single level only), two beautiful home designs are available for those who do not have the time to design and build a home on their own in Costa Rica. Send us an inquiry and we will gladly send you more information about the specifications for each home.
House design #1 ($125,000 construction price)
- $125,000 construction price
- Main house: 1,100 sq. ft. / 102 sq. mts
- Entrance porch: 95 sq. ft. / 9 sq. mts
- Terrace: 350 sq. ft. / 32.5 sq. mts
- Total: 1,545 sq. ft. / 143.5 sq. mts
House design #2 ($178,000 construction price)
- Main house: 1,400 sq. ft. / 130 sq. mts
- Entrance porch: 70 sq. ft. / 6.5 sq. mts
- Terrace: 640 sq. ft. / 60 sq. mts
- Total: 2,110 sq. ft. / 196 sq. mts
If you are looking to own an ocean view home in Costa Rica, owning in the Ridges of Portalon is one of the most affordable and smartest options available to you. With all of the infrastructure needed to begin building today, there is nothing holding you back from fulfilling your dreams today. One of lots has already sold and construction on the home is well under way. Ocean view home sites are in very high demand and there are few available at these affordable prices with full infrastructure in place. We expect these lots in the Ridges of Portalon to receive plenty of interest.